There are amazing opportunities for qualified nurses to continue with their nursing career in England, working with the National Health Service (NHS). IME in partnership with BDIResourcing are able to support you with all the advice and guidance needed to set you on the pathway to success.
To begin this incredible journey all you have to do is to contact us and we will assist you through the entire process from the beginning to the end.
We ensure that the process is smooth and successful and will support you from your initial contact with us through to your introduction to the NHS and relocation to the UK. Our support package includes training to prepare you for writing the perfect CV, passing the following examinations, obtaining nursing registration, visas and employment:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or OET (Occupational English Test for Healthcare Professionals)
- CBT (Computer Based Test for Nurses)
- OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination)
- NMC registration (Nursing and Midwifery Council)
- Tier 2 Visa
- Travel to the UK
- Employment with an NHS Trust in England
- Continued practical and on-line support to settle into the UK
Turn those dreams into reality and email us now or use the contact form to begin your new journey.
If you are living in West Africa, through our partners at Skyhigh University Centre we will support your initial training, simply register your details direct with Skyhigh University